Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole.
You can have Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of mini potatoes (i used red and yellow).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of yellow zucchini, sliced medium-thick.
- You need 1 of green zucchini, sliced medium-thick.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crushed gold fish crackers.
Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cut your mini potatoes in half, sprinkle with olive oil and season with lemon pepper seasoning. Place them in an oven proof dish (large enough to then hold the rest of the ingredients later) bake in oven for about 25 min until they are ALMOST done. (Fork tender but still a little hard) then set aside until the rest of the ingredients are ready.
- While those potatoes are baking, in a pan brown off your ground beef, drain. Then add your onions and garlic and cook until onions are translucent..
- Add the can of cheddar cheese soup, your sour cream and the milk. Stir until everything is combined..
- Add the rest of your seasonings, stir and remove from heat..
- Add your sliced zucchini to the mixture and stir. Then pour all this mixture over the potatoes.
- Mix everything gently being careful not to mush your potatoes.
- Top with shredded cheese and top that with the 1/2 cup crushed gold fish crackers..
- Place back in oven until everything is cooked through and melted (about another 25-30min).
- Note: if you like your zucchini less firm and more cooked, add this to your beef mixture sooner and let it bubble on the stove top for about 10min.